Hoppe Announces Audio Shade for Maverick X3
Hoppe Industries Releases Audio Shade for Can-Am® Maverick X3 UTVs
TROUP, April 23, 2020—Powersports accessory manufacturer Hoppe Industries has announced the newest addition to its first off-road product line: The Audio Shade UTV stereo top for Can-Am® Maverick X3 models.
This launch marks the company’s first product for the Can-Am off-road line.
“We are really excited about this product,” said Hoppe’s J.D. Vey. “The X3 is an awesome machine. We were able to design an amazing package to deliver the ultimate thrill-chaser experience that doesn’t sacrifice the vehicle’s performance or visibility.”
Inspired by the Maverick X3’s rugged design and multi-terrain capabilities, the new Audio Shade features the complete package of Kicker® audio components, Hoppe’s signature build quality, and compatibility with all two-seat Maverick X3 models produced to date.
The Audio Shade was also designed with streamlined installation in mind. “It installs very quickly,” said Vey. “There are just four clamps and three wires to hook up.” Lastly, the stereo top’s installation does not interfere with enclosures for the Maverick X3, so users can enjoy the Audio Shade alongside their windshields, wind screens, and rear windows.
Customers can choose between either four or eight 6.5" Kicker® PS-Series speakers for this Audio Shade, with a 10" Kicker® CompRT 1 Ohm subwoofer standard for both packages.
Hoppe continues to expand its Audio Shade line for other popular UTVs in the market with development for Can-Am’s Maverick X3 MAX, Defender, and Defender MAX currently underway. Release news will be published on Hoppe’s website and across social media so customers should follow online to get the latest from the company.
The Hoppe Audio Shade for Can-Am® Maverick X3 models is now available for purchase starting at $3,995 through Hoppe online, Authorized Motor Trike Dealers, Parts Unlimited, and Western Power Sports Dealers.
- 2017-Current Maverick X3 (all versions)
- Fitment does not include Maverick X3 MAX.
- 4-Speaker with Sub | 2CAMX3-41, Hoppe Part # HPKT-0084
- 8-Speaker with Sub | 2CAMX3-81, Hoppe Part # HPKT-0085
Media Control Center
- Kicker® KMC2 multimedia gauge-style marine receiver with Bluetooth®
- AM/FM digital tuner (LED lights may cause signal interference when activated with AM/FM tuner)
- USB input & USB charging
- AUX input (headphone jack)
- Four (4) or eight (8) Kicker® 6.5" PS-Series speakers
- Titanium tweeters
- Neodymium magnets for high power with low weight
- Lightweight, weather resistant polymer baskets
- Waterproof suspension system
- Tuned to sound great while driving/riding
- Kicker® CompRT 10" 400 W, Dual 1 Ohm voice coils
- Ultra-thin design
- Extra-large surround roll for deeper, smoother bass
- Signature stitching on surround
- Kicker® PX-Series amplifiers
- 300 watt — 4 x 75 watt full-range amplifier standard
- 500 watt — mono subwoofer amplifier
- Extremely small footprint
- Minimal power draw
- Weather resistant (IP66 rating)
- Active crossover
- Front 31" 150W sleek, high output single row LED spot/floodlight bar
- Rear 11" 50W sleek, high output single row LED spot/floodlight bar
- (4) RGB LED interior lights
- Phone app-controlled (iPhone® & Android® compatible)
- Lights dance to the beat of your music
- Backlit switches for light bars & interior lights for control at night
- Fiberglass composite shell styled to match Maverick X3 body lines
- Infused resin process layered with directional fiber orientation for ultimate rigidity and strength
- Rigid design improves sound quality for the cleanest bass and crystal clear highs
- Strengthened edges to protect from tree branch strikes
- All cage clamp fasteners hidden on top side for smooth yet aggressive design
- Zipper pockets safely secure your phone on the most rugged trails
- Hoppe liner coating for durable, all-weather protection
For high-resolution photos, please contact Media Relations below.
Originally founded by John Hoppe in Kenosha, WI, Hoppe Industries joined the Motor Trike family of companies in 2018. Now located in Troup, TX, Hoppe Industries joins Motor Trike in manufacturing accessories for a variety of power sports vehicles with over 25 years of industry expertise. Visit hoppeindustries.com.
22667 FM 15 Box 611
Troup, TX 75789