Hoppe’s Vanillazilla Fairing for the Harley Davidson Road King proves that traditional-looking doesn’t have to mean boring. If an audio package isn’t your thing, you still can’t go wrong with the Vanillazilla’s hand-laid fiberglass construction and minimal-yet-sleek design.
All Hoppe fairings include your choice of windshield. Select from multiple windshield styles above*. Check out all windshield info and photos here.
Representative images shown. Mounting brackets shown may vary based on make/model of motorcycle.
Hoppe’s Vanillazilla Fairing integrates effortlessly with your OEM windshield mounts and uses a quick-detach power cord to go on and take off your bike in less than 5 minutes.
- Year models 1996 & newer
- Road King Custom must remove duckbill and use standard Road King Nacelle
- Handlebar mounted tach must be relocated (if equipped)
- 2014 and newer models require use of HD accessory add-on kit, available through local HD dealerships
Features & Benefits
- Gloss Black Inner & Outer Fairings - Standard and ready for your painter
- Mounting Brackets, Bushings, and Hardware
- Superb Design - Provides great wind protection in a classic appearance
* Some styles available as upgrade options
This product is not eligible to return for refunds or exchanges.
For more information, visit our Store Policies page.