Hoppe’s 5566 Touch Fairing for the Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail and Softail Fat Boy raises the standard of motorcycle audio and performance. Featuring a premium touch-enabled media console, hand-laid fiberglass construction, and weather-ready design, the 5566 Touch gives your ride all the comfort you need and the experience you deserve.
All Hoppe fairings include your choice of windshield. Select from multiple windshield styles above*. Check out all windshield info and photos here.
Representative images shown. Mounting brackets shown may vary based on make/model of motorcycle.
Hoppe’s 5566 Touch Fairing integrates effortlessly with your OEM windshield mounts and uses a quick-detach power cord to go on and take off your bike in less than 5 minutes.
- Year models 1984 - 2017
- Fat Boy requires additional spacer set for fitment for $60 (not included with fairing)
- May require turn signal relocation (bar-mounted turn signals)
Features & Benefits
- Gloss Black Inner & Outer Fairings - Standard and ready for your painter
- Jensen JRV9000 Head Unit
- Built-In Navigation
- 6.2" High Definition TFT LCD Screen
- Bluetooth®/USB/HDMI/Audio/Video Input
- iPod®/iPhone® Compatibility
- SiriusXM Ready®
- Camera Compatible (3 Cameras)
- PA Mic Input
- Mounting Brackets, Bushings, and Hardware
- (2) 5" and (2) 6" Coaxial Marine Speakers - Great sound at any speed with any pipes**
- Concealed Internal Antenna - For a clean, uncluttered appearance
- Weather Door with Internal Shielding - Protects the radio from water
- Superb Design - Provides great audio and wind protection in a classic appearance
* Some styles available as upgrade options
** Speakers ship with standard black inner and outer rings
This product is made-to-order with variable turnaround times. Customers may refer to their Hoppe CSR communication for estimated fulfillment times of their custom orders.
This product is not eligible to return for refunds or exchanges. All order cancellations are subject to a 10% processing fee.
For more information, visit our Store Policies page.