Hoppe’s Quadzilla Fairing for the Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail and Softail Fat Boy raises the standard of motorcycle audio and performance. Complete with a full-featured audio console, hand-laid fiberglass construction, and weather-ready design, the Quadzilla gives your ride all the comfort you need and the experience you deserve.
All Hoppe fairings include your choice of windshield. Select from multiple windshield styles above*. Check out all windshield info and photos here.
Representative images shown. Mounting brackets shown may vary based on make/model of motorcycle.
Hoppe’s Quadzilla Fairing integrates effortlessly with your OEM windshield mounts and uses a quick-detach power cord to go on and take off your bike in less than 5 minutes.
Fitment - Select Between CD & Non-CD Above
- Year models 1984 - 2017
- Fat Boy requires additional spacer set for fitment for $60 (not included with fairing)
- May require turn signal relocation (bar-mounted turn signals)
Features & Benefits
- Gloss Black Inner & Outer Fairings - Standard and ready for your painter
- Jensen JHD1635BT Head Unit
- Full Dot Matrix LCD Display
- SiriusXM Radio Ready®
- Bluetooth®/USB (MP3 & WMA) Input
- Auxiliary Audio Input (3.5mm & RCA)
- AM-FM Tuner with Presets
- RBDS (Radio Broadcast Data Service) with PTY Search
- Weatherband Tuner with SAME Technology
- PA Mic Input
- Mounting Brackets, Bushings, and Hardware
- Four 5" Coaxial Marine Speakers - Great sound at any speed with any pipes
- Concealed Internal Antenna - For a clean, uncluttered appearance
- Weather Door with Internal Shielding - Protects the radio from water
- Superb Design - Provides great audio and wind protection in a classic appearance
* Some styles available as upgrade options
This product is not eligible to return for refunds or exchanges.
For more information, visit our Store Policies page.