Hoppe’s Vanillazilla Fairing for the Harley Davidson Road King proves that traditional-looking doesn’t have to mean boring. If an audio package isn’t your thing, you still can’t go wrong with the Vanillazilla’s hand-laid fiberglass construction and minimal-yet-sleek design.
All Hoppe fairings include your choice of windshield. Select from multiple windshield styles above*. Check out all windshield info and photos here.
Representative images shown. Mounting brackets shown may vary based on make/model of motorcycle.
Hoppe’s Vanillazilla Fairing integrates effortlessly with your OEM windshield mounts and uses a quick-detach power cord to go on and take off your bike in less than 5 minutes.
- Year models 1996 & newer
- Road King Custom must remove duckbill and use standard Road King Nacelle
- Handlebar mounted tach must be relocated (if equipped)
- 2014 and newer models require use of HD accessory add-on kit, available through local HD dealerships
Features & Benefits
- Gloss Black Inner & Outer Fairings - Standard and ready for your painter
- Mounting Brackets, Bushings, and Hardware
- Superb Design - Provides great wind protection in a classic appearance
* Some styles available as upgrade options
This product is made-to-order with variable turnaround times. Customers may refer to their Hoppe CSR communication for estimated fulfillment times of their custom orders.
This product is not eligible to return for refunds or exchanges. All order cancellations are subject to a 10% processing fee.
For more information, visit our Store Policies page.