Hoppe Industries Releases Audio Shade for Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX UTVs
TROUP—Powersports accessory manufacturer Hoppe Industries has announced the newest addition to its off-road product line: The Audio Shade UTV stereo top for Can-Am® Maverick X3 double-row 4-seat MAX models.
This launch follows the previous release of the Audio Shade for single-row X3 models last Spring.
Expanding upon the Maverick X3’s multi-terrain capabilities and sport-focused design, the newest Audio Shade features a comprehensive audio package of Kicker® components, Hoppe’s signature build quality, and compatibility with all Maverick X3 MAX models produced to date.
Customers can choose between either four or eight 6.5" Kicker® PS-Series speakers for this Audio Shade. One 10" Kicker® CompRT subwoofer comes standard for either speaker package. Customers can upgrade to two subs with the eight-speaker package, as well.
“Just like our models for the RZR and Defender, we wanted to go all-out,” said Hoppe’s J.D. Vey. “For this Audio Shade, you can have two of Kicker’s 10-inch subs to pack the best sound experience in one unbelievable stereo top.”
In line with preceding models, installation of this Audio Shade is compatible with the X3 MAX’s factory windshields, wind screens, and rear windows.
Hoppe continues to expand its Audio Shade line for other popular UTVs in the market with development for Honda’s Pioneer and Kawasaki’s MULE PRO currently underway. The company is also expanding its budget-conscious Audio Mini sound bar line, unveiling an iteration for the popular RZR line next. Release news will be published on Hoppe’s website and across social media so customers should follow online to get the latest from the company.
The Hoppe Audio Shade for Can-Am® Maverick X3 MAX models is now available for purchase starting at $3,995 through Hoppe online, Authorized Motor Trike Dealers, Parts Unlimited, and Western Power Sports Dealers.
- 2017-Current Maverick X3 MAX (all versions)
- 4 Speakers with Sub | 4CAMX3-41, Hoppe Part # HPKT-0091
- 8 Speakers with Sub | 4CAMX3-81, Hoppe Part # HPKT-0092
- 8 Speakers with 2 Subs | 4CAMX3-82, Hoppe Part # HPKT-0093
Media Control Center
- Kicker® KMC2 multimedia gauge-style marine receiver with Bluetooth®
- AM/FM digital tuner (LED lights may cause signal interference when activated with AM/FM tuner)
- USB input & USB charging
- AUX input (headphone jack)
- Four (4) or eight (8) Kicker® 6.5" PS-Series speakers
- Titanium tweeters
- Neodymium magnets for high power with low weight
- Lightweight, weather resistant polymer baskets
- Waterproof suspension system
- Tuned to sound great while driving/riding
- One (1) or two (2) Kicker® CompRT 10" 400 W
- Ultra-thin design
- Extra-large surround roll for deeper, smoother bass
- Signature stitching on surround
- Kicker® PX-Series amplifiers
- 300 watt — 4 x 75 watt full-range amplifier standard
- 500 watt — mono subwoofer amplifier
- Extremely small footprint
- Minimal power draw
- Weather resistant (IP66 rating)
- Active crossover
- Front 31" 150W sleek, high output single row LED spot/floodlight bar
- Rear 11" 50W sleek, high output single row LED spot/floodlight bar
- (4) RGB LED interior lights
- Phone app-controlled (iPhone® & Android® compatible)
- Lights dance to the beat of your music
- Backlit switches for light bars & interior lights for control at night
- Fiberglass composite shell styled to match Maverick X3 MAX body lines
- Infused resin process layered with directional fiber orientation for ultimate rigidity and strength
- Rigid design improves sound quality for the cleanest bass and crystal-clear highs
- Strengthened edges to protect from tree branch strikes
- All cage clamp fasteners hidden on top side for smooth yet aggressive design
- Zipper pockets safely secure your phone on the most rugged trails
- Hoppe liner coating for durable, all-weather protection
For high-resolution photos, please contact Media Relations below.
Originally founded by John Hoppe in Kenosha, WI, Hoppe Industries joined the Motor Trike family of companies in 2018. Now located in Troup, TX, Hoppe Industries, along with sister company Harwood Industries, joins Motor Trike in manufacturing accessories for a variety of power sports, racing, and street performance vehicles with over 26 years of industry expertise. Visit hoppeindustries.com.
22667 FM 15 Box 611
Troup, TX 75789