Hoppe’s Rodzilla Fairing for the Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 Nomad takes your bike to the next level with a feature-rich audio console, hand-laid fiberglass construction, and weather-ready design. The Rodzilla gives your ride all the comfort you need and the experience you deserve.
All Hoppe fairings include your choice of windshield. Select from multiple windshield styles above*. Check out all windshield info and photos here.
Representative images shown. Mounting brackets shown may vary based on make/model of motorcycle.
Hoppe’s Rodzilla Fairing integrates effortlessly with your OEM windshield mounts and uses a quick-detach power cord to go on and take off your bike in less than 5 minutes.
- Year models 1999 - 2004
- Requires OEM windshield mounts
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Gloss Black Inner & Outer Fairings - Standard and ready for your painter
- Jensen JHD40BT Head Unit
- White LED Backlit Dot Matrix LCD Display
- Bluetooth® Streaming
- USB Input
- Auxiliary Audio Input
- AM-FM Tuner with Presets
- RBDS (Radio Broadcast Data Service) with PTY Search
- 7-channel NOAA Weatherband Tuner
- PA Mic Input
- Waterproof (IPX6)
- 12-Volt Power Socket - Charge and run your devices
- Mounting Brackets, Bushings, and Hardware
- Four 5" Coaxial Marine Speakers - Great sound at any speed with any pipes
- Concealed Internal Antenna - For a clean, uncluttered appearance
- Weather Door with Internal Shielding - Protects the radio from water
- Superb Design - Provides great audio and wind protection in a classic appearance
* Some styles available as upgrade options
Hoppe Rodzilla for Vulcan 1500 Nomad Installation Instructions (PDF)
This product is made-to-order with variable turnaround times. Customers may refer to their Hoppe CSR communication for estimated fulfillment times of their custom orders.
This product is not eligible to return for refunds or exchanges. All order cancellations are subject to a 10% processing fee.
For more information, visit our Store Policies page.